Does your school brand feel clunky or outdated? Maybe it doesn’t represent you well, or it’s not used consistently across many applications. Or maybe people are developing their own version of your school logo or changing your existing brand to fit their own interests.
And when you drive past your competitor’s campus, it’s just annoying to see their branding is more professional and polished than your own.
At North Star Marketing, we help independent schools build strong brands that cultivate school spirit and resonate with prospective families. Whether your school needs a new academic brand, a brand refresh, a new athletic brand, or a brand standards guide to help you consistently use your logo, our team will:
- Get to know your school culture and who you are
- Understand the challenges you’ve experienced with your existing brand
- Engage you in the creative process as we build your new brand
- Help you launch a cohesive brand structure that will serve your school for years to come
When you engage North Star Marketing’s branding solutions, you can expect to see an:
Increase in brand mentions
Increase in website visits
Increase in share of voice
“Since 2017, we’ve partnered with North Star Marketing through message workshops, online marketing, website development, video, and two rebranding projects.
The work that Andy and his incredible staff do is unparalleled in the industry. They truly pay attention to and care about you as their client. The creativity and precision of the brand work align with our innovative approach and have led Pardes Jewish Day School to hold distinct representation in our community.”
Pardes Jewish Day School
School Brand Identity Program
This program is built for schools that are:
School Brand Refresh Program
This program is built for school brands that:
- Are outdated or no longer useful
- Don’t represent the school’s culture well
- Don’t resonate with prospective students
- Lacks an important element, such as tagline or accent color
Athletic Brand Alignment
This solution is designed for schools that are:
- Launching a new athletics program
- In need of an athletic brand that works well with their academic brand
- Investing in school culture by developing an athletic brand
- Looking for a sub-brand structure for each sport while maintaining a consistent feel
Brand Standards Guide Development
This solution is designed for schools that:
- Would like to standardize brand structure
- Want to address inconsistencies in brand usage
- Need appropriate brand files for a range of application
- Need proper specs for brand colors and fonts
Our Branding Work
Not sure if your school needs a rebrand?
Check out our Con Ed blog to learn more about when it’s time to rebrand and what to expect during a school branding project. If you have questions, our team of solutions advisors would be happy to meet you and listen to your school’s specific challenges and goals.