Are you looking for an SEO company for your business, school, or other organization? North Star Marketing is a full-service marketing and creative services firm based in North Carolina that can help you generate website traffic and leads with Search Engine Optimization.
Having one website among millions, and probably hundreds in your local area, may be overwhelming:
- How can future clients find you?
- How can you help your website stand out from the others?
- What kinds of experiences are customers expecting from their Internet searches, and how can you deliver?
Your best friends in this process are search engines, like Google, Yahoo and Bing. Search engines judge your website content, analyze your inbound and outbound links, determine your business’ credibility, and direct the flow of Internet traffic to your site.
To earn credibility with Google and other major search engines, our N.C. SEO company targets three components:
1. Exceptional content. This is numero uno on Google’s list of website credibility indicators. Even as the importance of social media increases, search engines won’t be ignoring content anytime soon.
Writing exceptional content isn’t a one-time gig, either: One killer news item won’t do the job for a few months until you have time to write another one. Instead, you need an SEO company committed to consistent updating. Content can include,
- press releases
- news articles
- blog posts
- regularly updated page content
- new website feature items
2. Keyword research and optimization. Find out what keywords people use to search for your services and leverage those keywords and phrases in your website content. Keyword optimization allows you to target specific geographies, screening out the “Internet noise” of millions of global businesses and focusing your competition on local or regional audiences who are most likely to search for and use your services. Careful, strategic keyword optimization of your primary level pages will support, not overwhelm, your content flow by commanding attention from search engines.
3. Results tracking and reporting. Timely, regular reporting from your SEO company provides the foundation of a dynamic campaign. Because keyword rankings shift constantly, your SEO specialist at our agency regularly reviews your account to stay ahead of your rankings, generating reports monthly to show how your targeted keywords are performing for you.
If you’d like to talk about a possible SEO campaign for your school, business or non-profit, contact us.