Burlington, NC-based North Star Marketing is looking for a web development intern to join the team. This position will be filled by someone with a minimum availability of 20 hours per week over a 90-day period. This is an excellent opportunity to enter the web development field.
The primary responsibility of the position will be migration of WordPress sites from legacy servers to our new hosting environment. Some work may also be done with client support and small WordPress development projects. There will be communication with North Star clients via email and phone. The one in this position will interact with developers and project managers primarily. This will be an in-house position.
Specific Skills and Characteristics
- Introductory knowledge or exposure to web development
- Some WordPress experience is ideal
- Must be comfortable working with faith-based organizations
- A good communicator and collaborator
- Comfortable talking with clients via phone and email
- Detail-oriented in context of a fast-paced environment
- Capable of hitting daily deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Pleasant, personable demeanor
- Capable planner
- Teachable spirit
- Sense of humor
If you would like to be considered for this position, please complete the form below.